Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Okay so I lied....

.....when i said in the last post that I would try to post soon. I have made so effort whatsoever to try and conjure up a post. I blame this posting drought partially on laziness and partially on the fact that its the end of the semester. So what? you may ask....well I guess the laziness part explains itself and since it is the end of semester Ive been spending more time hanging out with the kids here because im not going to see them for 3 months once break starts. Also my workload increased exponentially becasue of end of sem exams, tons of assignments and lab reports due and papers that needed to be written. Well, as of now, im all done with all that crap...only finals to go. So ladies and gentlemen the time has come for me to study my backside off and I shall take your leave until finals are done. Actually I dont think there shall be any more posting here until im back home. Wish me luck! Adios